Date: Wed Apr 12 06:48:38 2006
From: fdlist at digitaloffense.net (H D Moore)
Subject: RE: Oracle read-only user can
	insert/update/delete data

I dont believe you understand - the exploit details were available to
anyone who could access Metalink. Alexander did not disclose these flaws,
the Oracle user who posted the bug report did. The only reason Oracle
takes security seriously is because folks like Mr. Kornbrust and Mr.
Litchfield aren't afraid to publish their findings when the vendor tries
to cover up yet another embarrassing software flaw.

-HD