Date: Wed Apr 12 23:41:06 2006
From: gdead at shmoo.com (B Potter)
Subject: rainbowtables.schmoo.com dead?

"shmoo" has no "c".  that was the first problem :)

Also, we are right now in the process of migrating the tables to a
new server.  Another 48 hours and you should be good to go.  Note
that the tables are available via torrent so it doesn't kill the
bandwidth nearly as bad as you would think.

later

bruce