Date: Sun Apr 16 09:42:56 2006
From: ad at heapoverflow.com (ad@...poverflow.com)

by SPAM I think he mean Gadi is like someone who know nothing about
security and who try to do like experts, without annoying mailing list
calls,
virus warning etc, we haven't seen a real bug expertize from gadi evron
and now he's like an expert and we should all join his fuzzing mailing
list ?
Security experts doenst need such place and they code their own fuzzer
to find their own threat, at least mine got 5 critical threats in a MS
software and that's not up to you Gadi.