Date: Mon Apr 17 14:56:52 2006
From: michael.holstein at csuohio.edu (Michael Holstein)
Subject: MySpace or Montspace?

> I reported it to publicdomainregistry.com and they yanked the domain.

Thanks .. but the embedded links all refer to TONPA.com .. registered in
the UK to ipipe.net (I reported that again to interpol,fbi, and
abuse/noc at ipipe).

If anyone has pull at IPIPE (RIPE: UAONLINE-IPIPE-5), see if you can get
TONPA.COM yanked.

For those that want a non-incriminating way to view the text of the site :

wget -O - http://85.249.20.100 --header "Host: www.montspace.com"

As a side note ... why don't folks like Cybertipline have an email-based
submission address? .. the reporting feature uses some Java based A/V
"chat" that in Linux/Firefox does this :

Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration.
Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error
log.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Cleveland State University