Date: Thu Apr 20 22:46:51 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Secunia illegal spam and advisory republication

On 4/20/06, Morning Wood <se_cur_ity@...mail.com> wrote:
>  You are mad because you have never once had any information disimenated by
> any security site, why? Cuz you dont do any research, find vulns, write
> exploits or have disclosed anything worthy of publication. Further, because
> of your continued drunken rants, lack of professionalisim and just plain
> stupidity.... you never will be a player in the security industry. You fail
> to see that these faults are yours, and yours alone.

You think? I have setup a webpage to tell you what I think of you and
everyone else. http://geocities.com/n3td3v who doubts me. One time I
added you to Yahoo Messenger thinking you were a friend but you just
walk all over me like everyone else. Screw you man, all you do is lame
stuff yourself, you're noone anymore elite.
People like you treat me like shit and expect to get away with it. No
man, everyone will be shown in due course who the real bad guys are.
You say you're someone elite, but all you've done is XSS and SQL
injection (copy and paste hacking). ANyway, read the webpage hotshot.
Theres all sorts of corruptions at Yahoo that will be disclosed.