Date: Fri Apr 21 00:06:09 2006
From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (Morning Wood)
Subject: Secunia illegal spam and advisory republication

>You think? I have setup a webpage to tell you what I think of you and
>everyone else. http://geocities.com/n3td3v who doubts me. One time I
>added you to Yahoo Messenger thinking you were a friend but you just
>walk all over me like everyone else. Screw you man

thats right, YOU added me ( i never was your "friend" ) and I tried to
warn you about yourself, your drunkeness, and your skewed outlook
on life.

 I think it's funny after I showed you were wrong about Secunia,
you now go off on some other rant and roll. ( drop some more eX ok ).
Instead you point to some extremely idiotic page that itself shows just how
lame you are, your delusions of grandure and the fact that you just plain
suck.

Stop thinking people are your friends, and actualy try to find a friend
 ( if they can put up with your paranoid drunk ass that is )

>You say you're someone elite, but all you've done is XSS and SQL
>injection (copy and paste hacking). ANyway, read the webpage hotshot.

 I may not have produced the most ground breaking exploits and vulns,
but I have something you will never atain, and that is RESPECT.

 I seriously suggest attacking someone who cant think for themselves,
dont have a clue, and are within your own peer group
 ( preeschool - kindergarten )

  cheers,
MW