Date: Sat Apr 22 00:20:47 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Secunia illegal spam and advisory republication

On 4/21/06, Anders B Jansson <hdw@...listi.se> wrote:
> I know that I'm suckered in by a megatroll but I just can't stfu
>
> Why can't you just shut the fuck up?
>
> If this list is bad why don't you start a better one?
>
> If you're right then your list will win and we losers will stay here, without needing to filter out your childish posts (and worse, the responses, like this one).
>
> Can't you just let us rot in peace while you're building your leet cabal and leave us in the dark, worshipping the dead idols of secunia footers.
>
> Quite simply, if this list is so bad:
>
> WHY ARE YOU POSTING YOUR CHILDISH DIATRIBE HERE? MORON!
>
> It's obvious that your hacking skills are beyond what we can understand, or possibly even on a dimensional plane that we fail to understand.
>
> Wouldn't it be better if you kept your divine insights to a group that actually understood your point, like a full-n3td3v list.
>
> It would make life so much easier, we lowly maggots wouldn't have to bother about rewriting filters and you mighty gods of hacking could discuss the meaning of life without the interference of mere admins.

Filter?

Don't you grasp the concept of subscribing to an unmoderated mailing
list, it means you subscribe and you let all the traffic in and you
read it. To me hearing of someone trying to filter an unmoderated list
is laughable. Why did you subscribe if you aren't prepared to get
messages which you might think should be moderated? It is unmoderated,
that means you may not agree with messages or opinions sent to your
inbox, which means you're the one who needs to "shut the fuck up". Did
you think unmoderated ment, every message and opinion would be
agreeable to your personal opinion? If you don't like it, maybe you
should create your own moderated list, maybe not-so-full-hdw list or
something.