Date: Sat Apr 22 19:31:19 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: [inbox] Re: [EDU-ops] Who Do I Contact?

I have not compromised it. I have not viewed anyones SSN numbers. I just know the hole is there and that it can lead to someome being able to view my infomation thus in turn anyone viewing anyone's I was not born yesterday and know that overstepping my bounds and actually exploiting the hole to view other people's info is illegal.