Date: Sat Apr 22 23:02:20 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: Who Do I Contact?

I agree with Bailey, there are just some instances where FD is not the way to go. I mean if your neighbors knew you kept your spare house keys under the flower pot and they went FD to the neighborhood, would you still beleive FD was the way to go? I highly doubt so, otherwise you would not have locks on your doors in the first place. Some FDs can do more harm than good, I dont know how else to explain it.

Regards,
CM