Date: Wed Apr 26 14:35:22 2006
From: drfrancky at securax.org (Javor Ninov)
Subject: Re: MSIE (mshtml.dll) OBJECT tag vulnerability

Dave "No, not that one" Korn wrote:
> Sol Invictus wrote:
>> "I also remember LSD pesters Microsoft and they were rapidly sold
>> out."
>> I knew those guys were on something when they created Windows!!!  They
>> had Dealers sell out of LSD????  ROFLMAO!!!!
>>

>   Don't talk crazy.  Everyone knows what operating system you get if you do
> way too much acid.... Berkeley![*]
>
>   Windows must have been written on a fatal mogadon downer IMO.
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK
>
> [*] - Two things came out of Berkeley.  And they both can be globbed by
> '?sd'.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann LSD did not
come from Berkeley :-))
and following the path of logic if LSD did not exist in Berkeley , and
as you told us BSD and LSD are from Berkeley leads us to the conclusion
that BSD did not exist either :-)) So the only true thing is Windows :-))

Javor Ninov aka DrFrancky
securitydot.net