Date: Sun Apr 30 00:41:00 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: MSIE Nested Object Vulnerability Is Exploitable

> I wouldn't bet on that!

I dont have to bet i know its a fact.

> I haven't forgot about the x-site scripting vulnerability you sent to
> my Yahoo Mail address to steal my cookie, but yeah, your secret is
> safe with me ;)

Stop accusing me of such lameness. You think that will help you?
I would never go down to that line since you are not worth my time.
Besides of that, what would i want with your stupid yahoo account...
I really couldn't care less.

Your too funny. All you ever do is make up things to distract from the
original topic. If people answer to you, they usually tell you to shut up,
but you just keep blabbering and you said like at least 3-4 times that
you would unsubscribe this list. I really wonder when you finally do that.

We don't need trolls like you here who have no idea of the security business.
That you never had a job as Security Researcher,Pen-teser,Admin or Programmer
is very obvious and your hobby xss findings don't mean anything.

Now YOU try and talk about the business your really hilarious :-)