Date: Thu May  4 19:01:12 2006
From: joxeankoret at yahoo.es (Joxean Koret)
Subject: RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise Secure,
	Norton Antivirus 2005 and the virus "I Love You"

Hello!

It is not the end of the fun. I have been test the
viruses Tune and Melissa and, what a surprise, ClamAV
detects it, Panda Antivirus does not.

Attached goes another virus with "advanced encryption
methods", as the one I used (by changing the name of
one variable).

It's very-very-very fun...

---
 --- Joxean Koret <joxeankoret@...oo.es> wrote:

> Sorry, the email was sended without the attachment.
>
> ---
> Regards,
> Joxean Koret
>
> > Attached goes a working "I Love You" virus in
> which
> > changed ONLY the variable "dirsystem" with the
> name
> > "kk2" (The file attached have the extension
> > ".txt.gz",
> > otherwise, with the .vbs extension the file will
> be
> > locked by all the most populars anti-viral
> > toolkits).

Disclaimer:
~~~~~~~~~~~

The information in this advisory and any of its
demonstrations is provided "as is" without any
warranty of any kind.

I am not liable for any direct or indirect damages
caused as a result of using the information or
demonstrations provided in any part of this
advisory.

Contact:
~~~~~~~~

	Joxean Koret at
joxeanpiti<<<<<<<<@>>>>>>>>yah00<<<<<<dot>>>>>es

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com