Date: Sat May  6 12:54:54 2006
From: newslist at security-briefings.com (newslist@...urity-briefings.com)
Subject: New site dedicated to security conferences :
	www.security-briefings.com

Hello all,

We proud to announce the release of a new site dedicated to security
conferences : http://www.security-briefings.com

Our goal is to highlight major information provided during the most
popular and interesting conferences such as (but not limited to) :
Blackhat, Shmoocon, Defcon, Recon, Cansecwest,...

We will update regularly the site content with what we think being
important for security people.

Hope we can participate to the community effort to spread  knowledge
about security.

Regards
newslist [at] security-briefings.com