Date: Sun May  7 10:51:20 2006
From: drfrancky at securax.org (Javor Ninov)
Subject: Full Disclosure "Code of conduct"

> This list is called FULL DISCLOSURE for a reason !
Then i am full disclosuring that i sell exploit for xxxx.
whats wrong with you people ? this is unmoderated security list.
everybody can do whatever they wish. and guess what .. selling of
exploits will always happen. regardless of your wishes. that's not the
lab that's the real world. in real world people need money. and until
there is no law prohibiting selling of exploits the people will do it.
even then they will continue.
it's you and people like you that escalated simple "i sell expl" post to
a swearing war. here comes a new word for you "ignore" (chek dict.org
for a meaning). can't you just sit back and not respond to things like
this ? relax or you will die young.
most of the posts to this list is about arguing to unrelated to security
things. time to grow ?
and also about those rules that you propose for a unmoderated full
disclosure list ... how pathetic.

Javor Ninov aka DrFrancky
http://securitydot.net