Date: Mon May  8 10:19:07 2006
From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Full Disclosure "Code of conduct"  AND AALL
	THAT JAZZ

Bwing a old time from the ARPANET and dare I say PDP-10 days something
is kind of baffling to me. That is it seems that many people just won'r
use private person to person email for much of anything. This baffles me
to no end. I mean many a time I might just like to say something to afew
people and not blast it to a whole list. Whether it is something like
"Ok, the kids I teach meteorology too are taking more of my time that
they did last months so I am going to spend less time on say computer
security and operating sytstems issues or Candaian Politics , but I'll
get back to it as soon as I can. I don't think I am that impressive a
conrtributor that I should broadcast it to the whole list. But it seems
if I send private messages around its like people ignore it. And being
aware of spam assasin and vizazzodado's razor and a all that stuff I use
prose that won't un afould of those things still people seem to act
sometimes as if all private mail is spam or evgil lurking pedophiles or
whatve and never check their priovate email. A couple of people on a
Candian Poli fgeoup told me they just ignore theuir inbox.. Is trhis
becoming a common practice. I know it isn;t so here, because people at
least give me kindness of a ereply. The same witgh medical groups. But I
do say Political Interest and Intelligence do sometimes seem inversely
related,

Cute though. Anyone with lots of spare time even think of writing
"TROLL-BOT" that would float around acting like a troll and seeing how
many people would respond to it and what the reponses would be like. I
was wondiring if someone in some place was going to write uo a "lonely
girl bot that tried to get naive lonely guys to wire money bu Western
Union to Nigeria. Oh well humans are a strange lot.

Have FUn,
Sends Steve

0.0.

0.