Date: Tue May 16 23:50:35 2006
From: jay.nevins at earthlink.net (Jay Nevins)
Subject: Breaking LoJack for Laptops

I can only speak for Dell since thats what I use will let you re-flash the
BIOS
and even with a non-lojack one.  However, once Lojack is activated in the
BIOS
it will reinstall itself with the new image.  I by no means am a computer
guru (the last language I
used was ada) but I have tried to disable lojack every possible way I can
think and it wont go away.
If you can find something contrary please let me know.

thanks, Jay