Date: Mon May 22 09:16:44 2006
From: mikie.simpson at gmail.com (Michael Simpson)
Subject: I'm ready to tell the police

mibbee you could go down to st leonards and see if they are interested
though i reckon that you would get more response going up arthur's seat and
shouting your info at the stoned students up there
:-)

dont think you will get anywhere without proof that what is going on will
directly cause damage to the nation's core infrastructure / royal family /
&c

good luck

btw make sure you are alcohol free when you go to the cops as if they smell
bevy they are more likely to give you a tour of the stairs before throwing
you in a cell for a period of time to let the ethanol metabolise