Date: Tue May 30 01:09:13 2006
From: stevex11 at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Fwd: Re: FullDisclosure: Security aspects of
	time synchronization infrastructure

I have no idea what this is all about but I suspect some have become
like angry hornets trying to sting in all directions at anything that
bothers them. There is so much quotation out of context, confusing who
wrote what to whom. This is the sad state email has decayed to alas. It
used to be information was sent back and forth via email, now it seems
ranting and screamed and preaching to those who want to here is the
best. Mindless insults are the worst and I fear becoming par for the
course of things. This is really sad. Most of us old timers will jusrt
lurk and shake out heads. It is sad.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve