Date: Fri Jun  2 17:17:07 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: n3td3v agenda revealed

Intro:
We, the n3td3v group have come up with a good way to disturbute our
recently discovered zero-day vulnerability and exploit code.
How:
Everytime you sign up to the n3td3v group you recieve a welcome
message per unique e-mail address.
Scoop:
We plan to periodically release zero-day via the google group welcome
message, no longer are we using full-disclosure to reveal our dark
secret(s).
Additionally:
If Microsoft can make money from their own vulnerabilities via OneCare
then we can exploit the google groups welcome message by releasing
zero-day on the welcome message.
Furthermore:
We will post a message on Full-Disclosure mailing list which will
directly or indirectly indicate a presence that our welcome message
has zero-day web link. However, our welcome message will only ever
have zero-day web link when we notify the security community that a
special welcome message is available.
What this means to you:
Free Zero-Day for vendors Microsoft, Yahoo and Google. (our prime targets!)
What it means for us:
More members on our news group than ring-of-fire.
Regards:
n3td3v