Date: Sat Jun  3 15:32:34 2006
From: hailtheczar at gmail.com (Jason Areff)
Subject: Tool Release - Tor Blocker

It is really unfortunate that most people that replied to this feel the need
to be haughty in their responses. I was simply trying to create a tool to
give back to the community. Our servers were comprimised by a tor user and I
saw the need to do my best to blacklist such users. If this is not your
need, then please respond to me personally with any suggestions you may
have, but do not start a public flame war like you are attempting.

Jason Areff
CISSP, A+, MCSE, Security+

security through obscurity isnt security