Date: Sun Jun  4 17:10:18 2006
From: A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk (A.L.M.Buxey@...ro.ac.uk)
Subject: breaking news tools,
	for an ever changing community

Hi,

> When you signup for a n3td3v account, your account will be binded with
> your IP address, and you will only be able to access your account with
> that IP address unique address. If you try and access your account on
> an IP address you didn't sign-up with, you'll be denied access to your
> account.

er, thats a bit of a crap idea. I access the internet from several dozen
different IPs daily. Either through home, work, the cafe down the road,
the town centre wifi, my friends houses etc.  Binding to a single
IP address is a stupid idea which I thought still only worked in the
minds of some database/science journal people who dont 'get' the internet

alan