Date: Tue Jun  6 15:18:16 2006
From: rg.viza at gmail.com (neil davis)
Subject: Wireless access points

They aren't always accurate. Our load balancer gets ID'd as a D-Link WAP
every time it's scanned. The idiots call us and tell us we have a WAP in
our network every month. Same scan tool, same idiots, same IP. The
scanners are a great tool, but you need to use them intelligently and
take it all with a grain of salt.

They are fairly accurate but not perfect.