Date: Thu Jun  8 09:45:14 2006
From: nekramer at mindtheater.net (Nancy Kramer)
Subject: Does someone know this guy at google?

Looked up the regular number in Google.  It is a list phone number as follows

R L Rollins, (636) 527-0586, 445 Westglen Village Dr, Ballwin, MO 63021

I have no idea if he works for Google but I don't think that someone would
use their real name and real home phone number in a scam.

Maybe you want to send this guy a letter if you do not want to call him.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web