Date: Fri Jun  9 10:27:48 2006
From: chavoux at gmail.com (Chavoux Luyt)
Subject: RE: Want to test this desktop barrier?
	(Unauthorized offer) > 0day protection (Bill Stout)

Hi

<snip>
> Message: 14
> Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:07:27 -0700
> From: "Bill Stout" <bill.stout@...enborder.com>
> Subject: RE: [Full-disclosure] Want to test this desktop barrier?
>         (Unauthorized offer) 0day protection
<snip>
> It is conceptually different than AV or AS products, which is which is >why I fall back to analogies.  Even experienced security folk >automatically categorize something new with existing products, and >presuppose there is nothing new under the sun.

My first reaction on reading the article was that finally Windows
users can get something that resembles what is built-in to
Unix/Linux/MacOSX... the ability to seperate user space from
root/administrator/system. Does Winpooch do the same?

Regards
Chavoux