Date: Fri Jun  9 18:06:09 2006
From: cardosolistas at contraditorium.com (Cardoso)
Subject: Re: blocking tor is not the right way forward.
	It may just be the right way backward.

Most websites rely on cookies, sessions and javascript. If a user can't
live with that, I'm very sorry but there's nothing I can do.

Same about corporate networks where people way high on the food chain
demand full access, no firewall control or even transparent filtering.

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:56:32 -0300