Date: Fri Jun  9 20:08:12 2006
From: duckhacks at gmail.com (Ducki3)
Subject: Re: blocking tor is not the right way forward.
	It may just be the right way backward.

On 6/9/06, Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob@...kover.org> wrote:

> Just because a park is a public place doesn't give me the write
> to, lets say, drive a car over the grass.
>
> Even if public places there are rules that should be followed.

Yea, but if you steal a car or take off your license plate and drive
over the grass, no matter how many witnesses saw you do it, your
probably going to get away with it.

But on the matter of TOR. If people want to block it just for
protection against anonymous attacks, well then that's a waste of
time.

Duck