Date: Sat Jun 10 00:30:08 2006
From: cardosolistas at contraditorium.com (Cardoso)
Subject: Want to test this desktop barrier?,
	(Unauthorized offer) 0day protection

It's very light on the machine, does not slows down the browser. It also
gives acess to clipboard and other features outside the sandbox.

The site claims it works with Internet explorer, and it's their default
browser, but I opened Firefox, browsed around a little, changed a lot of
configurations, and it returned to the previous state after I finished
the session.

I'm starting to enjoy the red border around GreenBorder's daltonic
programmers fine piece of software. :):):)