Date: Sun Jun 11 13:10:33 2006
From: thegesus at gmail.com (TheGesus)
Subject: McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.0.0 Misidentifies
	EICAR Test File

It can be even more fun in an ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) environment!
Use it during the last week of the quarter and screw up the quarterly
AV reports!  Someone is guaranteed to shit their pance, although you
may not be around to appreciate the ensuing hilarity.

And the improved version (see my response to Nickie FucksGerald's
pwnage) is memorizable!  Keep it in your head, bang it out on a
keyboard of an unattended PC (you know, the one in Shipping &
Receiving), minimize the DOS box, walk away, and BAM!  Instant
Elspy.worm "infection".

Pity it doesn't really have anything to do with EICAR, though.  Mea culpa.