Date: Wed Jun 14 18:19:09 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: All new anti-cyber terror website

===============

For public distribution.

===============

New website launched.

===============

n3td3v group launched a new website last night and is ready for web traffic.

===============

We pride ourselves in our continued work with the underworld at Google and
Yahoo.

===============

We are a professional group of users with good intentions.

===============

Learn more about the all new n3td3v website today.

Is your corporation Google or Yahoo? Have you ever wondered who is behind
your security incidents?...

Its time for n3td3v, its time for http://n3td3v.googlepages.com

Remember to click on the security, intelligence and network link(s) at the
top of the website!

Many Thanks,