Date: Wed Jun 14 21:43:34 2006
From: sjohnston at cavionplus.com (Shannon Johnston)
Subject: Strange HTTP requests

It's all from one source IP, but the requests are for various files from
various websites hosted on my servers. Different domains, different
files, even different file types.
It's making about 8-10 GET requests at the same time, then does it again
almost exactly a minute later.

I can't remember seeing anything like it before.

SJ