Date: Thu Jun 15 01:45:06 2006
From: research at sec-consult.com (Bernhard Mueller)
Subject: All new anti-cyber terror website

You have to look more carefully, there actually ARE some 0day techniques
described on the page.

"If the buffer limit set by the program can be increased, then your
enterprise class software is compromised, along with data held on local
hosts."

also known as 'buffer limit exaltation' or 'memory allocation widening'
attacks.