Date: Sat Jun 17 18:41:50 2006
From: castellan2004-fd at yahoo.com (castellan2004-fd@...oo.com)
Subject: Forensics help - Outgoing email

Hello,

I have a Windows 2000 Professional as my primary
workstation.  I have pretty much all sorts of assorted
programs and applications on this Windows system.  The
Anti-Virus software on my system is the free version
of AVG from Grisoft.

Recently, I was introduced to the torrent network
(primarily because I wanted to download some Linux
distros).  My curiosity made me download other audio
torrents to see the efficiency of the torrent network.
 One thing I have noticed on my system is that there
is an email being sent out periodically to some system
(247.16.delicado.com.uy).  When the email is being
sent out, the AVG Anti Virus is scanning the email,
which
is how I found out about the delicado.com.uy system.
I do not know what is being sent out.  Can the torrent
files compromise security on your system?  Has my
system been compromised and become part of a bot
network?  How do I find out what is causing this email
to go out?  How do I fix this problem?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,