Date: Tue Jun 20 23:33:40 2006
From: niam.tni at googlemail.com (Stefan Drexleri)
Subject: dns tunneling with win32 client / ProxyCommand

2006/6/20, Paul Szabo <psz@...hs.usyd.edu.au>:

> I do not think putty has any proxying capabilities. Have a look at
>
>   http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/psz/ssh-with-skey
>
> which does essentially what you want: instead of invoking the proxy from
> within ssh/putty, have the proxy invoke ssh/putty. (I have a socks server
> written in perl also, please email directly if interested.)

PUTTY supports using remote proxy but it doesn't support any proxy
command like calling a file as proxy.
That's the method you use to establish ssh tunnel over dns. You invoke
ssh but instruct it to use droute.pl to tunnel/route ssh connection
over dns packets to destination
(http://www.doxpara.com/ozymandns_src_0.1.tgz).

So i can't follow what's the whole purpose to let proxy invoke ssh.
(you must use droute.pl for establishing dns tunnel). Please explain.
:)

greetings