Date: Wed Jun 21 04:17:28 2006
From: kingcope at gmx.net (kcope)
Subject: ***ULTRALAME*** Microsoft Excel Unicode Overflow
	***ULTRALAME***

Hello FistFuXXer,
Very nice that you found that, since unicode overflows are not that easy
to exploit.
I didn't know that Spreadsheet-Perl converted the string into unicode
and then put it
into the file.
Very nice very nice :o) I like that 0x41414141 :o) weird I didn't even
look into the
hex edit of the xls file.

Best Regards,

kcope