Date: Thu Jun 22 12:50:49 2006
From: dan-fd at f-box.org (Dan B)
Subject: I LOVE TO SPAM - SPAM ME AT dan-fd@...ox.org

Hi,

dan-fd@...ox.org DID NOT WRITE:
> SPAM ME AT dan-fd@...ox.org BY SPOOFING MAIL FROM full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
>
> Gadi Evron is a known leader in the world of Internet security operations,
> and especially in the realm of future faggot hacking and golden showers.
> He was previously the Israeli Government Internet Faggotry Operations
> Manager, as well as the Israeli Government TWINK Manager. Today, he
> manages the SecuriTeam portal and works for Israeli-based Beyond Security.

I kinda expected this. I have a static IP for my email server and ONLY
send email from the said server. So I don't think you will convince many
that these emails from me. Get real, grow up. You are sending from a
comcast address. Me thinks I'll contact them with relevant timestamps,
IP address.

Cheers,
DanBUK.