Date: Thu Jun 22 11:59:50 2006
From: John.Airey at rnib.org.uk (Airey, John)
Subject: My Bio

So now the introduction is out of the way, where's the accompanying information?

--
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNE, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, Information & Knowledge Systems

On April 23rd 2006 I completed the London Marathon in 4:26:22, about an hour slower than my target. On July 10th 2006 I'll be riding in the Etape du Tour from Gap to Alpe D'Huez, a distance of 188km. On October 1st 2006 I'll be running in the Great North Run. I hope to raise ?2000 for RNIB through all these events. You can sponsor me online at http://justgiving.com/rnibetape.

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

those of RNIB.