Date: Fri Jun 23 19:24:19 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: researchers want slice of profit and vow pull
	outof mailing list disclosures

On 6/23/06, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:37:16 PDT, Morning Wood said:
>
> > n3td3v: im about to deface zone-h
>
> "Be careful what you wish for, as you might actually get it".
>
> I'm actually not half as interested in how he intends to do the actual
> defacement as how he intends to survive the inevitable retribution.
>
> You know you're in trouble when an unsolicited packet that contains the
> text
> "The Fist of God" arrives and fails to set off your IDS.

This is what really happened...

mw: deface zone-h for me
n3td3v: why?
mw: cos i hate the new layout
n3td3v: lol
n3td3v: k give me the password to zone-h
mw: ok, hold on n3td3v
mw: e-mail sent, the password is in the e-mail
n3td3v: cool, thanks
n3td3v: lol, it works!
n3td3v: i thought you were joking me
mw: no probs n3td3v
mw: just remember, this conversation never happened k?
n3td3v: sure