Date: Sat Jun 24 15:21:46 2006
From: mis at seiden.com (mis@...den.com)
Subject: Mr. Kletneiks

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 08:20:17AM -0500, Gadi Evron wrote:
> > As much as I have valued your opinion in the past, Valdis, you certainy
> > lose some credibility "backing" n3td3v.
> >
> > Just one man's opinion.
>
> Troy: whatever I may think of n3td3v, or Valdis might, a vulnerability is
> a vulnerability.
>
> Valdis is smart enough and man enough to not follow just the safe and
> popular opinion path, if he thinks the under-dog in public opinion or a
> discussion is right he will say so. He will do the same if they are wrong
> in his opinion.
>
> Difference of opinion, more than one can be right and not everyone has to
> be right all the time.
>
> He stands behind his opinion, and to be honest, I see nothing wrong with
> it.
>
> I am not much of a n3td3v fan, but attacking that kid just for the sake of
> attacking him is silly. He reported a vulnerability, go find your own.
>
> 	Gadi.

gadi:

you say approximately what i was going to say, but more elegantly than i was
going to say it.

except to add:

troy:

the forming of cliques to dis each other is a waste of people's time.

i have no interest in what you think of someone else's reputation, and
that you seem compelled  to tell us lowers your own reputation.

just another person's opinion.