Date: Sat Jun 24 18:46:05 2006
From: security at brvenik.com (Jason)
Subject: Amazon, MSN vulns and.. Yes, we know! Mostsites
	have vulnerabilities

Morning Wood wrote:
>>> releases >> an
>
> if you had a clue you would realize that the majority ( my guess is 98%
> ) of the
> exploits on Millw0rm are not "0day", but are in fact released after
> vendor patches
> are available. ( mabey str0ke could help with his guess on the percentage )

You have a lot of nerve! It was not too long ago that I recall you being
the clueless one on the FD list. There was not much difference between
you then and the current n3td3v persona. It would serve you well to
remember your past and your experiences. There is nothing about you that
is special or unique that you should feel empowered to lead you response
with "if you had a clue"

It is clear to me that you still have not grown up.