Date: Sun Jun 25 21:52:48 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject:
	................................................Oo...............................................

On 6/25/06, xyberpix <xyberpix@...erpix.com> wrote:

> N3td3v yep, Valdis and Todd, I'm not too sure I understand why?
> Could you let me in on your reasoning, afaik Todd has always contributed decent stuff to this list.
> Just wanna know the reasoning behind your comment, that's all.
>

> xyberpix

xberpix, and what have YOU contributed to the list? The n3td3v group
see people like you all the time, they just add little
comments in here and there to act as cheer leaders. n3td3v and Valdis
are some of the most respect hackers behind the scenes and are between
the both of them, the most experienced folks in the scene. Don't base
your opinion on what we post on full-disclosure, its what goes on
behind closed doors is what counts.
The FD list is merely a show, a public performance. There is nothing
that stands between us both. As for targetting n3td3v especially, do
you really think
the founder of the n3td3v group is a lamer, they've got over 1000+
hackers and growing, including the big name hackers. As for Todd
Towles, he is just a security professional,
not a real hacker, he just adds commentry to the list, although, he
isn't a blackhat. Time for folks to actually get educated on the
people who post to FD, than
judge them on pure face value. Most of whats post to FD is just a
playground, baited comments, and propaganda. The real work
goes on behind the scenes, white hats like n3td3v and Valdis don't
publish our real exploits in public, thats why we're easy targets when
our ego is so high, and no one
can understand why. We don't do self promotion for no reason, you've
got to bet its because we've just submitted a major zero-day to a
vendor e-mail address. The best hackers
don't use fd for a serious purpose, but only to get their "name" out
there, and circulated.