Date: Tue Jun 27 10:28:20 2006
From: 3APA3A at SECURITY.NNOV.RU (3APA3A)
Subject: Re: Is Windows TCP/IP source routing PoC code
	available?

Dear Denis Jedig,

Simple PoC and original message from Andrey Minaev, dated February, 2006
in Russian with short translation to English) are available from

http://www.security.nnov.ru/Fnews753.html

This  is  his  original post regarding this issue as it was in his first
report  to  MS  and it may not contain complete information because I am
not aware about results of further researches with Microsoft.

I  don't  know why Andrey have not published complete information yet. I
had no contacts with him after MS opened case on this issue and he asked
to hold information.

--
~/ZARAZA