Date: Sat Jul  1 01:19:17 2006
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: United States Secret Service

They replace a website with the USSS logo., like what happened in the
case of the shadow crew. I'm not pro Shadow crew but I find it highly
offensive that the USSS are acting in such a "This is now property of
the USSS" with logo, asking the remaining members of said group to
hand themselves in. I don't care if you are a government, corporation
or intelligence agency, there is no excuse for defacement, both legal
and illegal, because it sends out the wrong message. It looks like
defacement, it feels like defacement, it may not be illgal, but it
sure gives out the wrong signal to the wrong audience.

People in the know, know exatly what my comments above are about.

I'm re-issuing my original outcry over the conduct and policy of USSS
due to the recent conviction of the co-founder of shadow crew.

Thanks,

n3td3v

It will be interesting to see if folks remember what i'm talking
about, and those who do are truly on the ball.