Date: Fri Jun 30 02:07:46 2006
From: juha-matti.laurio at netti.fi (Juha-Matti Laurio)
Subject: Browser bugs hit IE, Firefox today (SANS)

The related SANS Internet Storm Center Diary entry is the following:
http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1448

This story was updated later on Wednesday to include detailed test results.
Secunia test link included to SA20825 advisory was used.

I have not reproduced it with Firefox 1.5.0.4 in Win XP SP2 and W2K SP4 SF, for some reason.
Firefox version is localized in my test environment, as well.

- Juha-Matti