Date: Sun Jul  2 22:33:41 2006
From: nocfed at gmail.com (nocfed)
Subject: United States Secret Service

On 6/30/06, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> They replace a website with the USSS logo., like what happened in the
> case of the shadow crew. I'm not pro Shadow crew but I find it highly
> offensive that the USSS are acting in such a "This is now property of
> the USSS" with logo, asking the remaining members of said group to
> hand themselves in.

Uhmm, I guess you are talking about this?

http://web.archive.org/web/20041128051935/http://www.shadowcrew.com/

And you really think that the Secret Service decided to just alter
their page?  I'm sure they just left their leased server in place and
decided to change data on the original harddrives.  I'm sure they
would not EVER just have the Data Center housing the server pull the
plug to keep all information untouched for any type of data recovery.
Glad to hear that it was the Secret Service and not the FBI that
actually do this type of computer investigation as well.  We relearn
something new every day!

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.shadowcrew.com

> People in the know, know exatly what my comments above are about.

Yes; we know your comments are about FUD.

> I'm re-issuing my original outcry over the conduct and policy of USSS
> due to the recent conviction of the co-founder of shadow crew.

Have fun.

> Thanks,
>
> n3td3v
>
> It will be interesting to see if folks remember what i'm talking
> about, and those who do are truly on the ball.

You are now referring to a Circus Ball and balancing on it now, right?
 You really should give up your act.