Date: Thu Jul  6 10:13:45 2006
From: xundi.z at gmail.com (xundi xfocus)
Subject: XCon2006 Information Security Conference Change
	the Open Time

    In order not to affect people rest time, XCon2006 was time to change the
following:

    Open Time: 2006-8-22 To 2006-8-24

    XCon2006 the Fifth Information Security Conference will be held in
Beijing, China, during August 22-24, 2006. China has long been known as a
famous cultural country, while Beijing is the most splendid place in its
history. It can date back to 1000 BC, when our ancestors already live and
multiplied here and 34 emperors issued orders and govern the nation
successively. There has been a very mysterious atmosphere around this old
culture city, in which we express our advancements and personalities,
exchange our technologies and experiences, and share our achievements and
excellences.
    August is the season of harvest, as well as share. These security
professionals at the vanguard of leading information security technology
will share research and unique experience with zealots from all over the
world, and the speakers to be presented in the conference are among the
best, the most intelligent. These professionals have assembled unique new
material that they will present at this conference to help you maintain your
leadership in this severely competitive technological field, and it must be
the most memorable experience in your life journey.
    This three-day conference will be held in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere,
which will provide an international communion platform for the information
security professionals,technicians,security supervisors,managers, and hacker
technology fans. They say their says and show themselves as much as they
like. It is not only a brilliant symposium, but more importantly, a "party",
a "party" to share the joy of success.
    Welcome to our event and discover amazing China! Don't hesitate, and
join us!

        More detail please check the URL:

        http://xcon.xfocus.org(English Version)

        http://xcon.xfocus.net(Chinese Version)