Date: Fri Jul  7 10:53:14 2006
From: misterfitzy at gmail.com (Patrick Fitzgerald)
Subject: Re: Google and Yahoo search engine zero-day code

I never reply to this mailing list but I feel that this blatant and
unashamed plagiarism should be exposed!  This 'breaking' news by the
n3td3v research branch was written about by Michal Zalewski in his
excellent book, 'silence on the wire'.  Maybe Zalewski is part of the
'fearsome' :) netdev group but I doubt it!