Date: Tue Jul 11 21:46:58 2006
From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu)
Subject: 70 million computers are using Windows
	98rightnow

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:37:38 EDT, clarkron said:

> Since when does my not being able to view Microsoft rich web sites with
> firefox become my problem. I didn't design the site. I didn't get paid
> to design the site. I am not begging people to come visit the site. I'm
> not selling anything on the site. The Microsoft rich web sites that I
> cannot visit are not my problem. It's the problem of the designers and
> developers of the site who can no longer sell me whatever they wanted to
> sell because if I can't view their site I will go elsewhere.

Yes, but.. You apparently have 2 neurons to rub together and a clue to feed them :)

When Joe Sixpack can't watch the video of Britney Spears and Dancing Hamsters
that plays while in the background, his computer is subjected to a drive-by
fruiting and taken over by a malicious download, he perceives a problem.

The *real* problem is that the problem he percieves isn't the right one.