Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:06:45 -0500
From: "Randall M" <randallm@...mail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: RE: Michael Lynn

[------------------------------
[
[Message: 16
[Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:49:22 -0700
[From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
[Subject: [Full-disclosure] Michael Lynn
[To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
[
[He chews with his mouth open like a monkey. It is the most
[disgusting thing
[I've ever seen and frankly I am sick of it. ISS didn't fire
[him for Cisco
[vuln disclosures. they fired him because he was a prima donna
[and a massive
[aspie that never really got any work done. Props to David
[Maynor of ISS for
[being instumental in this idiot's firing (now if only Brian
[Mitchell would
[get the axe). I will never buy a Juniper product ever now that
[they have
[hired this quasi-retarded, emotionally stunted little prick.