Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:27:34 -0700
From: "kaiser scapegoat" <kaiser_scapegoat@...mail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Undisclosed breach at major US facility

There's something that's not in the timeline or my blog, but I think it's
relevant in bringing up possible consequences of the "paint whistleblower as
hacker" strategy.

University security sites often post information of interest to the security
on their web sites. Through simple Internet searches I found several
universities that had posted presentations that gave me as an example of a
hacker/danger. I'm pretty sure these presentations were offshoots of the
HIPAA conference run by the Kaiser lawyer. I tried to contact a couple of
the universities directly and asked them to redact that part of their
presentations, but they didn't reply.